TamoSoft NetResident 2.1.592 Final | 12.5 MB
NetResident - program analysis of information transmitted over the network data exchange. It is designed for surveillance, storage and retrieval of information in the network, such as e-mail messages, web pages generated and transferred files, instant messaging and VoIP-calls. NetResident uses advanced monitoring technology to capture data on the network, then save them to the database, restore and display in a convenient format on the screen.
NetResident has provided substantial assistance to organizations in the protection of confidential information and enhancing security policy, compliance with government and industry regulations to protect information by enabling authorized person data exchange network, grouped by event, detection and localization data leakage, as well as reducing the risks associated with uncontrolled flows data. NetResident program can form the core of corporate DLP-system and automates many routine processes.
- A detailed study of network traffic in real-time storage of the information received in the database.
- Detailed analysis of network packets: modern search technology, identification and reconstruction of a wide range of data types and protocols: HTTP, POP3, IMAP, SMTP, FTP, NNTP, Telnet, VoIP (SIP, H.323), instant messaging (MSN, Yahoo, ICQ, etc.), Web Mail (Gmail, Hotmail, etc.).
- Customizable warning: pop-ups, e-mail notification, SNMP-Traps and much more.
- Quick search data stored in the database.
- Import log files to many popular formats to store in the database and subsequent analysis: PCAP, CommView etc.
- Easy installation and configuration.
- Low price.
- NetResident, unlike most other DLP-systems can be easily and quickly deployed by the network administrator of the enterprise without any significant changes to the existing network infrastructure and software. Preparation of a standard personal computer with a NetResident to work (configuration, connections to the monitoring port) only takes a few minutes.
- Using a 30-day trial period, you can get the confidence that our solution meets your requirements before buying it. Representatives of small and medium-sized businesses will appreciate the low cost of the program, which leaves the competition far behind. The price of the program is much lower potential losses due to data loss that may occur in any organization.
Who uses NetResident:
- NetResident is used by organizations to identify leaks of confidential information, state law enforcement agencies, security services and private agencies for the lawful interception of information for forensic investigations and obtain evidence of the facts necessary for a successful criminal investigation, and even parents to monitor their children's communication on the Internet.
Platform: Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32 and 64 Bit)
Interface: English / Multilanguage / Russian
Size: 12.54 MB