The world’s best-selling advanced learner’s dictionary, now with Oxford iWriter to help students plan, write and review their written work. The Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary, or OALD, is recommended by teachers and students because it defines words in language students understand, gives useful example sentences, and includes the help learners need to expand their vocabulary to 7500 words.
It has sold over 35 million copies worldwide and is the world’s best-selling advanced learner’s dictionary. The new 8th edition with Oxford iWriter, an interactive tutor to improve writing skills, offers 8 new reasons to choose OALD.
- Oxford iWriter on CD-ROM, an interactive tutor to help students plan, write, and review their written work
- Interactive whiteboard-friendly CD-ROM now with Topic Vocabulary Banks, integrated thesaurus and photocopiable resources
- 32-page Oxford Writing Tutor
- 1,000 new words and meanings
- 64-page Visual Vocabulary Builder
- Topic Collocation notes and synonym information
- Academic Word List words marked
Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary 8th Edition with iWriter Features:
- Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary 8th Edition Dictionary
- Settings and Tools
- Dictionary and Culture
- Oxford iWriter
- My Topics
- It’s retail plus doesn’t require installation. Unpack and use.
The post Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary 8th Edition with iWriter (repost) Download appeared first on DL JAGAT.
from WordPress http://ift.tt/1Ndnmtn