- ESD – installer is from Win8.1 to handle compression to .esd
- Integrated updates up to 2015.06
- Integrated Internet Explorer 11
- KB2533552 i DirectX are installed by setupcomplete.cmd
- NET 4.5.2 optionally to installation on WU or see in EXTRAS folder
- Versions 64bit to install: HOMEBASIC, HOMEPREMIUM, PROFESSIONAL,
ULTIMATE, PROFESSIONAL VL, ENTERPRISE
- You can install with your original key
Size ISO: 3,43 GB (bajt?w: 3?693?434?880)
MD5 ISO: 51cedf297b1d79be583efccc0692e819
Burn ISO on DVD (DVD5) or mount in daemon or VMware or prepare bootable USB (4GB minimum):
Use: Rufus or other progz, or make manualy bootable USB:
How prepare bootable USB to install Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1:
WARNING! You do this at your own risk! Further steps delete the contents of the USB drive!
Make a copy of the earlier if you need to!
console => cmd [enter]
select disk [select your disk USB – carefully!]
create partition primary
select partition 1
format fs=fat32 quick
copy whole DVD/.ISO on USB
Activation – read info in activation.txt or activation_VL.txt
In EXTRAS folder:
- DirectX v9.29.1974 (as you need to reinstall)
- NET Framework 4.5.2 32bit_64bit EN (2015.06)
- setupcomplete – read info.
The installer is form Win8.1 64bit (to handle install.esd). Install.wim file was exported (highly compressed) to install.esd (/compress:recovery).
It will not work “Repair Computer”. You must have to any Win7 SP1 x64 EN.
Win10 compatibility check/telemetry updates are not integrated:
These and other, newer, new – will be on Windows Update.
P.S. Do not remove pendrive/DVD during the installation until it is fully installed – get a working desktop.
from WordPress http://ift.tt/1LZjtug