Free Download Actual Window Manager 7.3 Final
Download completely free Actual Window Manager 7.3 Final full version. Actual Window Manager is a technologically advanced utility tool that interacts with the Windows operating system's shell to bring the extended manipulation functionality to every window in the system.
It allows you to roll up/unroll windows, hide them to the Windows notification area (system tray), keep them always-on-top of others, make them semi-transparent - and many other advanced window actions available both in the automatic way (upon startup, activation/deactivation, minimization etc.) and in the manual way (via extra buttons added to each window's title bar or via extra options added to each window's system window menu).
Actual Window Manager keeps track of all the configuration changes you make to each individual window and applies the changes automatically on-the-fly! In addition, Actual Window Manager operates semi-automatically, therefore you will not be required spend a lot of time trying to understand how it works. Here are some key features of "Actual Window Manager":
· Provides advanced abilities to manipulate windows in various ways (both automatic and manual).
· Extends general window management with the ability to group windows within virtual desktops.
Multiple Monitors Extensions:
· Enhances common Windows® user interface for multiple display environments.
· P-III 600+ CPU
· 128+ Mb RAM
· 10+ Mb of free disk space
· Internet Explorer 5.0 minimum
What's New in This Release:
· Actual Taskbar now runs as a separate process (ActualWindowManagerShellCenter.exe). This should increase the speed and stability of this feature. Also, now it works natively on 64-bit systems; that should result in better handling of native 64-bit applications. · Minimize-to-Screen icons now can display window preview thumbnails instead of window icons (in non-Aero visual themes, the "Enable preview thumbnails" option must be activated). · Now, when you minimize a window to a screen icon, drag the icon somewhere and then restore the window - it will be restored under the mouse pointer.
· Windows 8: Start Screen options has been added (see the "Multiple Monitors - Taskbar" panel). · Now it's possible to pin/unpin items in the Actual Taskbar's Jump Lists in the same manner as in the system taskbar's Jump Lists.
· The Maximize to Desktop Divider Tile mouse action is added (middle click on Maximize button by default - see the "Mouse - Actions" panel).
· Ability to disable the Desktop Divider f..